IW.2 – April 1 > 5
INTERNATIONAL DESIGNERS, ARTISTS, TEACHERS AND LECTURERS, PARTICIPATE TO THE INTERNATIONAL WEEK.2 OF ESAD ORLEANS !
For the 1st edition, for a week, our students experimented the “Living ensemble” topic with 12 invited workshop leaders and conference speakers coming mainly from our partner schools. The 2nd edition will be about “design ensemble”.
It’s an intensive week during which our bachelor students switch to English and experiment with one of our guests. To have a closer idea of what it’s like, have a look below at last year’s program as well as final presentations of the workshop results:
To join our international week, you should apply online before December 14th:
The selection of participants will be made after discussion with the coordinators and the group of professors in charge of “Design Ensemble”.
For more information, you can contact the international office :
Hoping to see you in Orleans next April!
Groupe “DESIGN Ensemble”
Jacqueline FEBVRE – Director / ÉSAD Orléans
Panni Demeter, Andrée Furey, Maurice Huvelin, Réjane Lhote, Uli Mesenheimer, Marion Quintin, Samuel Roux
Program is free of charge.
The International Week can be financially covered by the Erasmus+ program as teaching or training mobility grant through your institution’s International Office
IW.1 – March 26 > 30
From March 26th to March 30th 2018, ÉSAD Orléans hosted its first international week. 9 workshops and 2 conferences took place, led by guest designers /lecturers from European and extra European partners schools:
– Elena Elgani // Politecnico de Milano (Italy)
– Juraj Blaško // Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava (Slovakia)
– Hannu Vanhanen // University of Lapland, faculty of art and design (Finland)
– Zachi Dinar // Holon academic Institute of technology (Israel)
– Verena Kolm and Karl Stocker // FH Joanneum – Graz (Austria)
– Jasjit Singh // Lund university school of industrial design (Sweden)
– Mikel Arce // University of the Basque country – faculty of fine arts (Spain)
– Robert Pludra // Faculty of Design Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw (Poland)
– Ola Kot // Faculty of Design Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw (Poland)
– Peter Stebbing // Hochschule für Gestaltung in Schwäbisch Gmünd (Germany)
2018 IW Workshop results final presentation